Friday, April 3, 2020

22A

1. https://youtu.be/0ruldzwZUoc

2. I didn't receive any feedback from my second elevator pitch so I had my family look at it. They thought that I should change from such a mono tone voice and be a little bit more happier. I was surprised by that but it was also very constructive. There wasn't any silly feedback but with the corona virus going on we talked about adding that into my idea because of the current circumstances and that I have a medical idea.

3.  I went in and explained that I still have my medical subscription idea that saves people money over a weekly or monthly plan but I brought up what we would be doing adjusting to the corona virus. My new additional idea for my original idea was to add another aspect of at home COVID-19 testing. You get sent and air tight package in which you get a q-tip and swab your nose and mouth on opposite sides. You then put it in the air tight container and ship it to a facility to get tested, saving you time and staying in quarantine.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a star in the making! I love the charismatic and dynamic attitude you brought into the pitch. It really brought the character to life and I enjoyed it fully. I found it to be very creative and assertive of you to use your family for criticism. Sometimes you are your harshest critic. I believe in you man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carson,
    I think you did an amazing job this time around. I noticed how you fixed some things that were recommended in previous comments. I think you have a great idea and you should keep on pushing it through. I believe it can make a real difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carson! I think you did great and went above and beyond to ask your family to review this for you. You really are growing more and more confident in your work and you idea is phenomenal! I think during this pandemic, your idea will alter the world. I'd love to see something like this become a reality. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete