Friday, April 10, 2020

23A

  • I have funding -Valuable because funding starts everything. Funding isn't rare. It's not very inimitable. Funding can't really be replaced by anything else.
  • I have industry know how (educational advantage)- Valuable because it puts me in the right direction. Slightly rare because some people don't know the industry. Anyone can gain knowledge if they look for it. Knowledge can be replaced by advice.
  • Support Systems- Support Systems are very valuable. Support systems are mildly rare. Certain support systems are very inimitable. Support systems can be replaced by employees or other support areas.
  • Premises (location)- Valuable because in Florida for health. Location is kid of rare. Not every can copy my location. Can't be replaced by anything except other locations.
  • Time- Very valuable. Time is limited but not rare. Inimitable. Time can't be replaced by anything.
  • Energy- Valuable. Not rare. Not inimitable. Energy is it's own kind of category.
  • Expert advice- Very very valuable. Slightly rare. Certain advice is very inimitable. You can't replace certain expert advice.
  • Research- Very valuable. Not rare anyone can do research. Not inimitable, maybe certain findings from your research can be. Can be replaced by knowledge.
  • Workforce- Very valuable cause you need help producing. Not rare. Very Inimitable. Nothing can replace workforce.
  • Equipment - Valuable. Not rare. Easy to copy and replace.
Time is the most valuable and important resource in my opinion because you only have a certain amount of hours a day to get stuff done. Using your time wisely can get you very far and help you to have success. Time is precious and no one has unlimited time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Carson. I like that you said time is your greatest asset. I think time is the most important asset anyone could have, in business and in life, so I agree with you there! Next I would say industry knowledge/ know-how and support systems are very valuable as well. You can't go it alone, and the knowledge you have will certainly be an advantage for your start up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I was suprised that you said expert advice was only slightly rare. I believe working in your field, word of mouth matters, and there will be those that won't be so willing to tie their name to your company, even for merely advice. Also, workforce, you'd be surprised on how rare a GOOD workforce is. You've got to bring in the right staff, sign the right contracts, and ensure the best opportunities for your workers as well. I'd say this is rare!

    ReplyDelete