Saturday, April 25, 2020

30A

The most formative experience from this class was conducting interviews with industry professionals in the medical field because they were able to help guide me through the process of coming up with some of my ideas for this class. My most joyous experience was the reading assignments because it was just a few times in the class where we could learn entrepreneurship through great historians. What I'm proud of accomplishing is that halfway through I had a lot of missed assignments and I told myself I have to pick things up, and since then I don't think I missed another assignment! So I was able to improve my habits.

I think I'm much closer to an entrepreneur since the beginning of the class just because I was able to build off of my original idea and develop additions to my original idea. My mindset is defiantly changed into a more entrepreneur because of this class and I think I could come up with more ideas in the future.

My recommendation for students going down this journey in the future is when coming up with ideas, don't listen to instructions as much as your light bulb going off in your head for venture concepts! To perform best in this class you should do assignments a few days before the deadline. They should have a positive mindset and to achieve this they need to be confident and happy with their idea.
The Buyer Journey: A Model for Professional Services ...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Carson,

    I really enjoy your post today. I think the professional interviews opened my eyes to what I really need to do and what I should expect. These are the ones who were successful in the industry and those are the ones we need to follow and learn from. It was most definitely one of the greatest experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that we had the same "favorites" from this year. I like your advice to other students the most. Its definitely something I wish I would've done earlier in the semester. I think pairing the time management, as well as good interviews, will result in even better students! Loved watching your idea grow this semester!

    ReplyDelete