Innovation and entrepreneurship by Peter Drucker
The author makes clear that the book isn't the psychology of entrepreneurship. He is more into talking about how it can be taught to anyone and that behavior is very important. He talked about all different work environments and said that if you change how you do certain things can make a massive difference. He has been teaching innovation and entrepreneurship for decades and this book highlights some of the success he has tested.
This connects to the ENT class because I can really relate to some of the ideas that Drucker brings up especially the fact that changing certain behaviors can affect your success. I changed my behavior to this class since the beginning and started a new standpoint and I have found more success through scheduling.
An exercise I would create a set of questions with certain answers relating to specific entrepreneurship behaviors and success and depending on all your answers you will have a certain style of being an innovator, so you can further understand your solid attributes.
My big aha moment from this book is that through testing, trial and error, and decades of testing success Peter Drucker was able to test enough situations to see what works for people and himself in entrepreneurship.
Hey Carson,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your post today. I never read this book but by reading your explanation I'm definitely interested and I feel like the book is for me. I love behavioral analysis and specially when it's connected with the business world. If you have any recommendations let me know.