Tim Hart Pharmacist- Tim Hart is a pharmacist in Orlando who graduated from the pharmacy school at UF. He has great experience with the medical field and is very intelligent. He is my domain expert for medicine. I know this person through my dad he went to school with him and he gave me his phone number. Talking to Tim he offered some ideas about I could be unique and adjust my product to be more successful, considering he knows the field so well. Including him in my network will allow to have a mentor that I can come to for adjustments and help at any point in time.
Jeff Lee is my market expert he actually does medical supplies sales but has knowledge about researching people and the market for medicine. I found this person by already now him in my neighborhood so I just went up to his door and knocked. I got some great knowledge about what target market I should look at for my product. Keeping him close will allow me to continuing networking knowing that I have someone with good researrch abilities.
Justin Childers whos an important for supplier for pharmacy's in the Orlando area and I found him through searching through supplier companies in the area and found his email. I was ale to facetime him on my phone for a short period of time and he said that my idea is good but there are similar products out there so he explained that the payment plan sepereates me from competition. Keeping him in my network will allow me to have direct contact with a supplier.
This experience shaped me to be more open about taking ideas from other people and really running with there help. I think that this was different than any networking experience I've ever been in because I really had to get myself out there and knock on doors and think about personal contacts that could help me in the medical field.
Tim Hart is a great choice for a topic. Jeff Lee and Justin Childers also seem like important figures. I have never seen such excellently diverse choice for interviews in my whole life. I was surprised by your efforts in knocking on that door. This was a bold play by a bold person such as yourself. My life is more complete in knowing this.
ReplyDeleteHey Carson,
ReplyDeleteOnce again I really like your post. I was reading through your interviews and you chose very important people that, in fact, fit the profile you were looking for. It is very bold of you to have gotten out of your way to introduce yourself and meet these people, it shows great professionalism.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete