For all the interviews I conducted price was the biggest factor by far. Quality also was a big conversation but price really was more important. Price point with a little bit of quality was the main factor for my interviews.
From the interviews 2/3 people said that buying online was easier and more effective for there own personal selves while the last person said they like buying in person more.
The people said if they use a product more than a few times a week then it was a good purchase.
The first person I interviewed which was the mailman said that buying online was key for him and quality. My roomate said that effectiveness of the product was the main factor, and my brother said that being in person to buy and analyze the product was a big deal.
From my conclusions just havingoverall effective and transitional product is what I need and having it available in multiple places.
Wow the fact that you too noticed the factual factoid that the price was factually the most factual factor is insane. By far the most prevailing aspect of your fascinating piece of fact is the fact that you chose your mailman for this wonderful project. You good sir or madam are truly a modern day master of the economical world. #YMCMB
ReplyDeleteCarson,
ReplyDeleteI agree that the product being online is a big plus for customers first buying a product. However, I found that they want to see the product first in person or being used by someone so they can see how it works and make sure they aren't being deceived in the process of buying. I also agree that price plays a big role in if the customer wants the product especially its ratio in comparison to quality.