Friday, March 20, 2020

18A

Image result for dad mowing lawn

My customer avatar is a lower-middle class dad in his middle 40's who loves to save money anyway he can as you can see he mows his own lawn. He loves to save money which is why he would use my product to save money medicine. The hobbies include grilling out back with family and going to theme parks. My customer avatar drives an outdated 2005 black Chevrolet Suburban that has been paid off. The customer enjoys watching college football and has two sons that go to the local public school. He works at the local USPS in the back checking boxes before departure. He met his wife at coffee shops and they enjoy a very simplistic life in Dallas Texas.

I have some similarities to my customer avatar but the age difference kind of separates us a little bit.  Although I can relate to the avatar in many different ways in that I enjoy the simple things in life. We both enjoy watching football and grilling, and simple things like that but I can't really compare myself to him because I hope to enter a different field of work. As I look to relate to my customer as much as I can I look to my product to help better all of my customers lives by saving money, something that I look to do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment