https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVyFZ61RFnQ
2. What stood out to me as important was that overall everyone thought the idea was a good one adn that I was on track. Knowing that your on track is a good feeling. The feedback that surprised me he most was someone saying that it's already out there so I edited my product . I think none of the feedback was wrong or outright silly. The best advice I got was to become more innovative with my product.
3.Based on the feedback I was able to further develop my idea into a software that brings together different ways to save for medicine on your phone and develop a more innovative product than before. I was able to take out some of the misleading information from the original idea and actually develop something that majority of the population will consider using. The constructive feedback was very helpful and I think that it will only lead to more positive effects for a successful product.
No comments:
Post a Comment