1. Economic Trend- Nearing Full employment-a. I found and thought of this due to watching the news a lot and they always talk about the unemployment being the lowest it's ever been.B. This leads too opportunity because there are more jobs available for everyone in the US. C.Anyone that is looking for a job or currently applying for a job.D. People can exploit this opportunity if they work hard enough. I formed a belief that there is opportunity in this trend while someone might not because I believe in statistics about jobs and my history of getting jobs I apply for makes me positively look at it.
2.Economic Trend- Baby Boomers aren't retiring.- A. I found and thought of this through personally analyzing the economy and how a lot of people have been working into older age. B- This leads me to believe that the only opportunity that exists is you will have more money for your older years.C The customers are in the example which is baby boomers. D The way they can exploit this opportunity is to work as long as they can. Someone might look at this different if they have personal experience of retiring early as a Baby Boomer, it's all about who you know from that era.
3.Regulatory Changes - Changing tobacco purchases to 21A- I found this from just going to gas stations. Having been over 21 when the change occurred, it didn't effect me too much but rather friends. B- An opportunity to stop kids getting addicted to tobacco is in place. C- The customer will anyone over 21 years of age and it knocks out the younger users from buying. D- The regulation will have some effect but kids will still get tobacco. Someone might argue that young kids can just get there older friends to to get the product.
4.Regulatory Changes- Minimum Raise is going up_ A- I found this from working jobs and seeing my wages go up. B- It makes me believe there is and opportunity because more money is better for anyones pocket. C- Anyone with a job is a customer for this.D- The way you can exploit this is by working. Someone can't really argue that more money for you won't help.
Hello Carson,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your post. I found very interesting your point about tobacco purchases raising to 21+. I have seen these past couple of years a rising addiction in the e-cigarette industry. Many kids in high school had access to these highly addictive products at 18. Now, with these new regulations it'll be very harder for minors to get access to these. I think it was a great change.