Who: Although most pharmacy's overall prices for prescription drugs are usually expensive there are different boundaries for different prices through companies such as RX which can drop the prices around 90%. Walmart and CVS usually appear to be the same as others but are usually cheaper.
What: The need I mentioned of not having cheap over the counter drugs differs when it comes to comparing it to other needs because its unique in its own way because sometimes people entirely rely on this need or have to have it to stay healthy.
Why: The cause of people inside and outside the boundary for the need is overall the same.
Inside the boundary Outside the boundary
Common price pharmacy Cheap pharmacy
Find a way to save It's not expensive
People need medicine and want cheap Medicine is naturally expensive
I found that people will usually pay whatever for the prescription drugs that they NEED, howver most people try and find a way to save money if and how they can.
Carson,
ReplyDeleteI think it is great you are trying to find a way to lessen the cost of prescription drugs. They can be very costly and hard to find a way around. People need these prescription drugs to survive and have to pay $20-$60 every month just to get it. Especially for household that do not have that big of an income, this can be very helpful. I would like to see more information from your interviews though.
Hello! I agree with Erika that the idea of making medicine truly more affordable is a great idea! I would've like to see the interviews just to see who maybe would be on the outside boundary for this. This seems to truly be a product that would affect everyone at some point in their life! Great Job!
ReplyDelete