Friday, February 21, 2020

11A napkin


1.I am a very personable person with a knack for sales and interacting with people in the business environment. I have experience in guest services from ushering UF baseball games and working with fans that need assistance. My aspirations include working full time as well as having a side business in which my concept will come into play and kind of be a side role for income and my career.
2.My product will be able to provide assistance to the exact people that need assistance in buying medications in prescription form. The generator that I will make will take into account current assets, annual wage, how many people in the household, and much more to figure out who needs how much assistance for a product that people spend billions on every year. It then finds the correct assistance company payer for them.
3. The people that will be using this generator is middle to lower class people looking for any help with paying prescription meds. Third world countries is the ultimate goal but with limited technology it may be a few years before that happens.
4. The value comes to the customer from paying a one-time fee for the generator that they can use for a year until next payment which in return can save them hundreds of dollars a year through savings. So essentially the customer will use it to benefit there wallet.
5.The great difference between my product is that it is made for people that are less fortunate, lots of entrepreneurs make products to make millions and for rich people so they can take there money but not this product! This product is aimed for the greater good of people.


I think that most of the qualities of my product blend together pretty well, with that being said there are some minor adjustments that I could make such as finding a way to propose the product to people that can actually afford prescriptions, such as having a different setting on the generator for them. The overall value and intention of the product goes hand and hand with the customer and there needs. I think that it’s an overall good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment