Friday, February 14, 2020

10A Elevator pitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOMIujFelo8

3 comments:

  1. Carson,
    I think your idea of having your ID for travel in your wallet smart and efficient. However, isn't this the same as having your regular ID in the clear pocket of your wallet? I am not sure if the idea is innovative enough or is different enough from the products out there for wallets. I do think that the problem you have identified is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson,

    Overall, your product idea seems like you're headed in the right direction, however, I would have loved to hear more details - maybe how that would eliminate uses of other cards, and how to find it, etc. Also, your explanation of the product idea was great but I would have jumped straight to the product instead of presenting it twice. Overall great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carson, I love the idea but I have to agree with Erika again on this one. It doesn't have enough information to vary outside of items we already have. Although I understand you're nervous/uncomfortable speaking on video, you've gotta sound more confident my man! People obtain confidence in a product when they see that someone else has confidence in that product. Great job outside of that!

    ReplyDelete